Midtown Partners’ housing and economic development programs are central to the organization’s goal to create a vibrant, diverse, healthy, sustainable neighborhood. The work is guided by the Midtown Master Plan, which serves as the community’s vision for growth and revitalization. The organization’s housing and economic development goals are to:
- Expand the availability of quality mixed income housing
- Promote entrepreneurship and business development
- Promote mixed use development
- Increase safety and security of the neighborhood
- Improve infrastructure and expand recreation space to facilitate healthy lifestyles
The organization is committed to ensuring ongoing resident and partner involvement and meeting the highest standards of energy efficiency and sustainability.
For more information contact Mary Elizabeth Evans at (601) 354-5373.